Presented by Wild Goat Adventures and Kinetic Strength and Conditioning:
Learn the basics of climbing outdoors from our fully qualified instructors.
This session is ideal for people who have climbed inoddors and want to try climbing on real rock!
The Gap of Dunloe near Killarney is a great venue for climbing, with great crags, beautiful views and a great atmosphere.
- No experience required
- Roped climbing
- Coaching on movement skills
- Learn how to manage the rope through tying in and belaying
We will supply harnesses and helmets, you will need runners for climbing if you do not have rock climbing shoes.
So contact us if you want to know more: email@example.com
The cost is €50.00 per person for the full day.
– Expert tuition and guiding from our experienced mountaineering and rock climbing guides
– Free Wild Goat Adventures buff
– 10% off in Wildside Sports Shop (online http://wildsidesports.ie/ or in Bandon if you mention the Wild Goats)
Spaces are limited as we like to keep the groups small (10 people) so contact us now to book your spot.
Please note that lunch is not provided on this course.